Avrupa Kültürlerarası Öğrenme Federasyonu (EFIL), Avrupa Gönüllü Hizmeti (AGH) kapsamında kendi ofislerinde bir sene boyunca çalışacak gönüllüler arıyor.
Avrupa Gönüllü Hizmeti hakkında daha detaylı bilgilere buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
The European Federation for Intercultural Learning is recruiting 1 EVS for the period July 2018 - June 2019.
Since 2008 EFIL is coordinating the annual European Citizenship Trimester Programme (ECTP), a school-based exchange programme including homestays in host families, which provides an immersion in another culture for 3 months focusing on intercultural learning with an additional strong focus on active European citizenship. At the end of the exchange experience, just before returning to their home countries, about 300 participants from 24 European countries, meet in Brussels for the ECTP closing camp, to share their experience, attend workshops and visit the EU institutions.
EFIL’s objective is to increase the quality of the programme by providing educational material on European and Active Citizenship to its members, to be used during participants’ orientations and volunteer trainings.
- AFS volunteer of an EFIL Member Organisation
- Interest in the topics of European Citizenship and Active Citizenship
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Acquainted with the use of Excel and the management of data
- Acquainted with picture and video making and editing
- Acquainted with the use of social media and other new online tools
- Experience as an exchange student will be considered an asset
- Belonging to an AFS organisation which wants to invest in ECTP to grow in numbers, or which already is a high sender/host is an asset
- Be a member of the ECTP 2018 Preparatory team, in the role of Coordinator of Communication with participants
- Follow the preparations for ECTP 2019 from the collection of number of participants to the updating of the ECTP Manuals and other educational materials
- Any other tasks related to EFIL projects/trainings to be identified during the EVS period.
- The volunteer should be resident in a country participating in the Erasmus+ programme and be between 18 and 30 years old.
- The volunteer applying should already have taken contact with an EVS accredited organisation (an AFS organisation).
- During the EVS, the volunteer takes part in 2 EVS orientation camps (arrivals and mid-stay), can follow a language course (either Dutch or French) (costs will be covered by EFIL), and volunteers for 37.5 hours a week (incl. language classes).
- The volunteer receives an allowance of 720 euros (covering accommodation, food and pocket money), plus the return international travel is covered.
- The EVS will work under the supervision of Elisa Briga, the Coordinator of the ECTP, share an office with a staff member and will have access to a computer.
Candidates should apply through their national AFS organisation by sending
- their CV
- motivation letter
Başvularınız için İngilizce CV ve motivasyon mektubunuzu 20 Ağustos 2017 gününe kadar firstname.lastname@example.org adresine yollayabilirsiniz.